This used Köttermann benchtop fume hood type 8591 was purchased from a pharmacy in the Netherlands. It was tested and maintained in our laboratory and is in good working order. This is mainly applicable as protection against harmful vapours.
The offered used Köttermann benchtop fume hood is a small pharmacy fume hood. It was developed especially for safe handling of hazardous substances such as dusty compounds, (volatile) chemicals and mineral, concentrated, or heated acids – not only in pharmacies. The fume hood has a vertical frontal hand stop with 2 interventions, round, diameter 150 mm with a flap. The front panel of this fume hood includes a light switch, gas and water tap and power outlet. Beneath the water tap a drain is also contained.
- Easily placed on a tabletop
- Resistant to chemicals
- Workplace lighting
- Polyacrylic front sash
- Integrated airflow monitoring
- Volume flow: 250-300 m3/h
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 750 x 645 x 1200 mm
- Dimensions workspace (WxDxH): 73 x 540 x 830 mm
- Technical specifications fan: 220 V, 50 Hz, 3.6 A
- Electrical requirements: 220V, 50Hz, 0.26A, 57W
- Weight: 55 kg