This as new Thermo Scientific Environmental chamber 3962 was never in operation. It was purchased directly from the manufacturer after not being sold for several years. Its functioning was tested in our laboratory and the equipment is in good condition.
The offered as new Thermo Scientific Environmental Chamber 3962 meets the national testing standards and is built to last. It is suitable for applications requiring temperature control above ambient, humidity control, and CO2 (on option). This series of environmental chambers are ideal for drug stability studies, shelf life testing for packaged products, controlled temperature storage, and insect and other large-scale biological research and can be tailored to your application with many options. Directed airflow system promotes ideal growth environment by distributing airflow uniformly throughout the chamber.
- 0° to 60°C temperature range that can be set in 0.1°C increments
- Rugged construction and durable shelving provide for long life
- Large size for high volumes and a broad range of products.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view
- Enviro-Scan controls with easy-to-read display of actual temperature for studies, and shelf life testing
- Type: stability chamber
- Alarm types: user programmable and indicator
- Chamber material: stainless steel, type 304
- Temperature range: ambient +5 °C to 60 °C
- Electrical Requirements: 200/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Humidity control: Yes
- Shelf area: 0.5 m2
- Temperature sensor: precision thermistor
- Lighting: No
- Capacity: 821 L
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 77.7 x 65.5 cm F-B (30.6 W x 25.8 in.
- Insulation: 51mm thick fiberglass cabinet insulation
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.4°C at 30°C; ±0.3°C at 37°C; ±0.5°C at 45°C
- New price € 13924
Please refer to the Environmental chamber Manual for more information.