This as new Thermo Scientific Environmental chamber 3962 was never in operation. It was purchased directly from the manufacturer after not being sold for several years. Its functioning was tested in our laboratory and the equipment is in good condition. This reach-in incubator was developed for elevated temperature applications. Precise temperature control and monitoring makes this unit ideal for clinical applications where elevated
The offered as new Thermo Scientific Environmental Chamber 3962 meets the national testing standards and is built to last. It is suitable for applications requiring temperature control above ambient, humidity control, and CO2 (on option). This series of environmental chambers are ideal for drug stability studies, shelf life testing for packaged products, controlled temperature storage, and insect and other large-scale biological research and can be tailored to your application with many options. Directed airflow system promotes ideal growth environment by distributing airflow uniformly throughout the chamber.
- 0° to 60°C temperature range that can be set in 0.1°C increments
- Rugged construction and durable shelving provide for long life
- Large size for high volumes and a broad range of products.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view
- Enviro-Scan controls with easy-to-read display of actual temperature for studies, and shelf life testing
- Type: 821 liter Reach-In incubated chamber with heating only
- Temperature range: ambient +5 °C to 60 °C
- Controller, sensor: Enviro-Scan PID with RTD sensor
- Display: Digital dual LED, 0.1°C steps readability and setability
- Electrical Requirements: 200/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Interior socket: 230 W max, for standard EU CEE7/7
- Exterior convenience receptacle: 75W max, for connection of available options, e.g. chart recorder.
- Alarm contacts: Temp. Deviation and power failure, Common, NO, NC; customer connections through RJ11 jack
- Access port: 61 mm/2.4 in. diameter; one on each side; with exterior stopper
- Chamber Exterior dimensions: 965x2032x833 mm (38x80x27 in)
- Chamber Interior dimensions: 787x1524x686 mm (31x60x27 in)
- Weight: 227 kg.
- Shelf size: 778×656 mm (30.62×25.81 in)
- Shelf area: 0,5 m2
- Load per shelf: 13.6 kg
- Insulation: 51mm thick fiberglass cabinet insulation
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.4°C at 30°C; ±0.3°C at 37°C; ±0.5°C at 45°C
- New price € 13924
Please refer to the Environmental chamber Manual for more information.