This as new Memmert incubator IN75 purchased directly from the manufacturer and has therefore never been in operation. It is offered in the ‘as new’ state because the instrument was manufactured a few years ago and original box is not included. The incubator was tested in our laboratory and we found that it is in a good working order.
The offered as new Memmert incubator IN75 is at home in the world of research, medicine, pharmaceutics, and food analytics, as well as food chemistry. The interior is made of stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing, which is easy-to-clean. It has integrated and protected large-area heating on four sides which warmed up samples very carefully. The heating of this incubator is optimally tuned for natural convection and valuable chamber loads.
- Fully insulated stainless steel door, with internal glass door
- Adjustment of pre-heated fresh air admixture by air flap control in 10% steps
- SetpointWAIT function – time starts when the desired temperature is reached
- Fast sterilisation program (4 hours/160°C) for sterilisation of the chamber
- Internal data logger with capacity for at least 10 years
- Ethernet interface for sending of the protocol log, to for example PC software AtmoCONTROL
- Adjustable over-temperature protection, protection class 1 according to DIN 12 880
- Setting temperature range: from 5 °C to 80 °C, at least 5 °C above ambient temperature
- Setting accuracy temperature: 0.1 °C
- Timer: adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days, 23 hours
- Chamber volume: 74 litres
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 330 x 560 mm
- Max. number of internals: 6
- Max. loading of chamber: 120 kg
- Max. loading per internal: 20 kg
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 585 x 514 x 944 mm (D +56mm door handle)
- Electrical requirements: 230 V, 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 66 kg
- New price: € 1530
For more information, please refer to the Memmert Incubators Technical datasheet.