The used UV/VIS Spectrophotometer Camspec M501 is a new arrival. It was in operation until mid-2020 in a laboratory in the UK. The system was last maintained and calibrated by a specialized company in January 2020. We have tested the performance of the instrument and drawn up a calibration certificate: 1340 test certificate. It is in a good condition and is working properly. Note that this is a used instrument, therefore signs of use are observed (see pictures).
It is a single beam scanning UV-VIS spectrophotometer with integrated LED display and keypad, which are solvent resistant. The M501 has a real-time clock for date and time stamping of results to help with organisation and clarity of analysis. There is also the option of monitoring the usage status of the lamps for maximum longevity and optimum performance. Optionally, the instrument can be linked and controlled by a PC via UV Analyst software (not included).
Operating features of the used UV/VIS Spectrophotometer Camspec M501:
- Local Control Software – All methods are included
- Basic Mode – Measures Absorbance, %T and Concentration.
- Quantitative – Up to 10 standard solutions maybe used for a calibration
- Wavelength Scanning
- Kinetics – For time course scanning or reaction rates
- DNA/Protein – Concentration & DNA Purity are calculated
- Multi-wavelength – up to 10 wavelengths
- Performance Validation – for the GLP compliant laboratory
- Baseline flatness: ± 0.005 nm (after 1 Hr warm up 1100 – 200 nm)
- Zero drift: < 0.003 A per hour after warm-up
- Baseline stability: ± 0.001 A
- Bandpass: 4 nm (2 nm option)
- Stray light (A.S.T.M.): < 0.05 %T at 220 nm and 340 nm
- Photometric repeatability: ± 0.002 Abs
- Photometric accuracy: better than 1% at 0.5 A, 1 A, 2 A
- Photometric range: -0.7 to 3 A, 0 to 200 %T, 0 to 9999 Conc
- Power requirements: 220/230V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 550 x 420 x 270 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- New price approximately € 3950
For more information, please refer to the Camspec M550/M501 manual.