This used Heratherm microbiological incubator was purchased by a biological school in the Netherlands a couple of years ago. It was hardly used and they decided to sell after they stopped with the biological program. It is virtually in newstate, as can be seen from the pictures.
The offered system is the IGS60 model which belongs to the Thermo Scientific Heratherm General protocol microbiological incubator line. It is designed for routine applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Model IGS 60
- Convection technology: Gravity convection
- Temperature range (°C): ambient +5 °C to 75 °C
- Spatial temperature deviation at 37°C ± 0.6
- Temperature deviation over time at 37°C: ± 0.2 °C
- Footprint (m2 / sqft) 0.3 / 3.2
- Chamber volume (L / cuft) 75 / 2.6
- Interior Dimensions (mm / in (W x H x D)): 354 x 508 x 414 /13.9 x 20.0 x 16.3
- Exterior Dimensions (mm / in (W x H x D)): 530 x 755 x 565 /20.9 x 29.7 x 22.2
- Number of shelves (standard / max) 2 / 13
- Max. shelf load (kg / lb) 25 / 55
- Rated voltage / frequency (V / Hz) 220 / 60
- Rated power / max. current (W / A) 300 / 1.3
- Weight (kg / lb) 40 / 88
- Energy consumption at 37 °C (W) 21
For more information see the folder.