Before closure of a laboratory in the UK this used Sanyo Incubator MIR-262 was in operation for several years. It was transported to us, after which the incubator was tested. The incubator is looking as new and is working properly.
The offered used Sanyo Incubator MIR-262 is suitable for a wide range of applications and designed to provide laboratory testing applications, and industrial incubation and culturing. Its heat refrigeration control and consistent uniformity supports testing in waste water and chemicals, and allows quality control in the food industry. The microcomputer PID Control+ Air Jacketed System Microcomputer PID control and air jacketed system ensures precise temperature control within the chamber.
- Electrical data: AC 230V, 50Hz;
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 80°C;
- Temp. Uniformity: ± 1°C;
- Temp. Accuracy: within ±0.2 deg. (at 37°C);
- Temp. Control: Air Jacketed microprocessor P.I.D controlled
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 730 x 645 x 870mm
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H) 600 x 510 x 500mm
- Capacity: 153 Litres;
- Weight: 61 kg.
For more information, see Manual Sanyo MIR.