This used Taylor Wharton HC35 Cryostorage System comes from a biochemical/medical laboratory. It was used for storage of large quantities of a several materials at cryogenic temperatures. The freezer was in operation until closure and has always worked properly. For this reason, no further tests were performed. However, it is in a good state.
The offered used Taylor Wharton HC35 Cryostorage System is a ruggedly constructed, high-capacity cryogenic storage tank. It uses a convenient canister index location ring and a tapered internal spider. The Liquid Nitrogen Freezer provides temperatures of -196ºC at the liquid surface and -190ºC at the canister top. Applications range from industrial to laboratory, biological and non-biological material.
- Includes a Roller Base, ten 11″ Canisters (67 x 279mm) and measuring rods for determining liquid levels inside the refrigerator;
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times;
- Optional low-level alarm is available with remote monitor capability;
- Capacity: 35 litres;
- Dimensions (WxH): 478 x 681 mm;
- Weight: 46 kg;
- Holds up to 1020 2mL vials (6 per cane);
- New price € 1540.
For more information please refer to Manual HC-Series.