This new Thermo Scientific Heratherm OMH100-S was manufactured by the end of 2019 and still mint-in-box. The Heratherm was not available for purchase by the manufacturer due to the damage on the oven door (see pictures). The oven was tested in our laboratory and found to be in perfect condition.
The offered new Thermo Scientific Heratherm OMH100-S is a Advanced Protocol Security Heating and Drying Oven. This ensures optimal sample protection. The Advanced Protocol Security table top portfolio combines the benefits of the advanced protocol line with an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and sample protection are paramount.
Features and benefits:
- Broad temperatures range—up to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating up—no need to operate the oven 24/7
- Standard overtemperature alarm and an additional under temperature alarm ensure that your samples are kept at the correct temperature
- Door lock prevents disruption, tampering or accidental opening
- Door alarm notifies the operator when door is left open accidentally
- Temperature range: 50-330 °C;
- Temperature deviation at 150 °C: ± 1.3 °C;
- Chamber volume: 97 litres;
- Chamber dimensions: 438 x 608 x 343 mm;
- Exterior dimensions: 640 x 820 x 565 mm;
- Number of shelves: 2 supplied/max. 16;
- Max shelf load: 25 kg;
- Weight: 55 kg;
- New price € 3080.
For more information, please refer to Manual Heratherm Ovens.