This “as new” used Heidolph MR Hei-Tec with PT 1000 sensor has never been used in practice by the previous owner, strange but true. Therefore, it is still “as new” packed in the original box (see pictures). We tested it and it is in a perfect state.
This variant includes the Pt 1000 temperature probe – for precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results. It features a digital display and allows for easy setting and monitoring of values in the illuminated readout. For your protection an independent safety circuit will switch off heating if hotplate temperature exceeds 25 °C over set temperature.
Digital speed setting from 100 to 1,400 rpm at an accuracy of ± 2 % and temperature setting up to 300 °C. A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up. If heating is switched on the on/off button is illuminated for visual control. In addition, a residual heat indicator prevents from burning hazards when heat function is switched off. An illuminated button indicates clearly if the stirring mode is activated. To protect your sample from overheating a safety circuit switches off heating if the temperature sensor is not immersed in your media vessel.
- Rotation speed range: 100 – 1,400 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±2 %
- Max. stirring capacity (H2O): 20 l
- Hotplate temperature: 20 – 300 °C
- Heating power: 800 W
- Accuracy temperature setting: ±1°C
- Temperature accuracy with external temp. sensor: ±1 °C
- Safety circuit hotplate: 25 °C over hotplate temperature
- Plate diameter: ø 145 mm
- Plate material: Kera-Disk® (Silumin with ceramic coating)
- Sensor breakage protection: With Pt 1000
- Residual heat indicator: ✔
- Smooth start: ✔
- Analog / digital interface: –
- Timer: –
- Protection class DIN EN 60529: IP 32
- With temperature sensor Pt 1000
- With Pt 1000 clamping system (includes support rod and attachment with cable inlet)