This used Snijders rock ‘n roller 34201 give a gentle rock and roll movement to the sample content of closed laboratory tubes. Often used for biological matrices.
- 14 stainless steel rotating rods, each: 208 x 10 mm. (l. x ø) with a gap of 11 mm
- Shaking speed: 10 rpm
- Swing frequency: 5 cycles / min at 35 ° movement
- An illuminated on / off switch
- Operation at 220 V, 50 Hz
- Outside dimensions: 310 x 300 x 180 mm (l, xx x.)
- Weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs.
The second hand Snijders rock ‘n roller 34201 has been tested in our laboratory and is in good condition.