The Techne TC-512 used gradient thermal cycler is a high performance, high sample throughput model which gives maximum flexibility. It can be used to process a large number of parallel samples. In addition it is the only gradient thermal cycler which enables you to optimise your experiments at the “touch” of a screen.
– Defined pressure, programmable heated lid (100°C to 115°C) to accommodate a
variety of consumables.
– 4-line display with intuitive, simple-to-use software with alphanumeric programming,
password protection, simple copy/edit functions and much more.
– Temperature range 4ºC to 99ºC
– Excellent heating rate of 2.6ºC/sec and block uniformity of ±0.3ºC at 50ºC
ensures high reproducibility.
– 8 peltiers; using the innovative Quad Circuit Technology, the TC-512 ensures
unsurpassed control accuracy and temperature uniformity
– Block format 96×0.2ml
– Maximum ramp rate 2.6°C/sec
– Block uniformity at 50°C <±0.3°C
– Temperature range 4°C to 99°C
– Number of programs: 80
– Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 420 x 220 x 260
– Voltage 230/115V, 50-60Hz
– Power 620W
The offered item is a former demo instrument which is a good state.