We offer a used Elcometer 355 Coating Thickness Gauge for sale which is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the thickness of coatings. With a memory of up to 10 000 readings in multiple batches and an accuracy to ±1%, the offered topmodel is a measuring system packed with time saving and cost cutting features. The Elcometer 355’s watchwords are accuracy, simplicity, versatility and durability which makes it a true state of the art hand held measuring system.
±1% or 1µm, whichever is the greater, accuracy
• Rugged aluminium case designed for the toughest environments
• ElcoMaster™ software supplied
• Full statistical analysis – mean standard deviation, number of readings, highest and lowest value
• RS232 output
• Date and time stamp
The following accessories are included in this offer:
- F1 standard probe (ferrous)
- N4 standard probe (non ferrous)
- Jumbo handgrip
- Probe placement Jig
- Component hand vice
- N4 probe adapter
- Labtop with software
- Leather carry case for the Elcometer
- Carrying box for all items
The two included probes which cover a broad application range. If necessary other probes can be purchased from the manufacturer (see the folder). Next to this the system is supplied with several calibration foils and precision thickness standards.
The performance of the system was tested in our laboratory and it is in an excellent state. Overall, the system is complete and ready for usage. For more information check out the attached manual and folder or contact us.