This used Taylor Wharton cryogenic liquid dewar LD10 is designed for storing and dispensing (if combined with a liquid withdrawal device, not included) small amounts of liquid nitrogen. Applications range from industrial to laboratory, biological and non-biological material. The dewar is ruggedly constructed and has advanced insulation materials to ensure high performance and thermal efficiency. We have checked the equipment and it is in a good condition.
- Manufacturer: Taylor Wharton
- Model: 10LDB
- Body: ribbed high strength aluminium
- Liquid nitrogen capacity: 10 Litre
- Static holding days: 45 (1)
- Vaporization: 0.22 L/day (1)
- Neck diameter: 51 mm
- Dimensions (ØxH): 290 x 595 mm
- Weight: 6,6 kg (empty); 14,7 (filled)
- New price approximately € 650
- Shows some rust spots and signs of wear
(1) Evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history, and manufacturing tolerances.