This used Sebia HYDRASYS semi-automated electrophoresis system was in operation at a Dutch hospital laboratory before purchase. The instrument was tested and maintained in our laboratory. It is in a good working order but shows some signs of cosmetic wear. This does not affect its performance. The system was applied for electrophoresis and staining of agarose gels. Thereafter, the gels were measured with the Sebia HYRYS 2 densitometer. This instrument is also for sale.
The Sebia HYDRASYS is the first automated gel electrophoresis instrument, it performs sample application, migration and staining all in one. Its large menu features proteins, IF’s, Bence Jones, hemoglobin, isoenzymes and much more methods. The gels are available in different size configurations to meet your test volume.
Key features and specifications:
- Semi-automated agarose gel electrophoresis system
- Designed to automate the main steps involved in classic electrophoresis and immunofixation testing
- Compact system that carries out all phases of electrophoresis from sample application to migration, incubation, staining, destaining and drying
- Two different type gels can be processed simultaneously
- Throughput of 162 proteins, 45 hemoglobins or 18 immunofixations per hour
- Automated system; 12 programs available
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 690 x 520 x 240 mm
- Weight: 25 kg
- Includes maskers, manual and some spares
Commentaar: Goed stuk, externe en interne link toegevoegd.