This used Beckman Coulter J6-MC centrifuge with temperature control is a versatile high capacity centrifuge. Beckman Coulter had a tradition of producing rugged, reliable and quiet floor centrifuges. This system was in production between 1990 and 1999. Nevertheless, they are almost indestructible and still being bought and sold today. The offered system includes the shown JS-4.2 rotor for 6×1 liter tubes.
It is believed to be in a good working condition, unfortunately we have been unable to verify it ourselves because the power usage exceeds the capacity of our facility. Nevertheless, we guarantee that it is in a good state, if not the instrument can be returned without costs.
- Model: J6-MC
- Cover lock: Yes
- Max. speed system: 6000 rpm
- Max speed with JS-4.2 rotor: 4200 rpm
- Fastest acceleration time: 15 sec to 10 min
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 40 °C
- Noise level: DB <59
- Time Settings: increment 1 min, Range, min 0-6,000, hold
- Alarm signals: Rotor imbalance, overtemp, brush wear, overspeed, end of run
- Brakes: Electric
- Power 220 V, power usage 30A
- Weight 253 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 127×71.1×84