The Interscan RM09 hydrogen peroxide gas analyzers H2O2-5.00 is intended as Rack-Mount gas analyzer for those applications in which line power operation is desired (allowing continuous operation and the incorporation of heavier-duty alarm signals or alarm contacts). Designed to be installed in a standard 19 inch (483 mm) rack or to be used on the bench, their open frame construction and use of standard electrical and pneumatic components allow easy incorporation of the units into a system. The Interscan RM09 hydrogen peroxide gas analyzers could not be tested in our laboratory since we do not have hydrogen peroxide. The instrument starts up fine and seems to be in good condition.
- Accuracy: ± 2.0% of reading, ± 1 least significant digit. (Limited to accuracy of calibration standard)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% of full scale
- Linearity: ± 1.0% of full scale
- Zero Drift: ± 1.0% of full scale (24 hours)
- Span Drift: Less than ± 2.0% of full scale (24 hours)
- Calibration: Against standard gas mixture, or via INTERSCAN’s Electronic Calibration Service.
- Lag Time: Less than 1 second
- Minimum Detectability: 1.0% of full scale
- Range: 0-50.0 ppm
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- Gas: Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- Number of Detection Points: 1
- Application: Continuous