This used Bruker Scion TQ GC-MS/MS was recently purchased from a Dutch government institute were it was dismantled in operational state (see pictures). The system has been yearly maintained by Bruker and is in a good operational state. A nice opportunity to step into the world of triple quadropole GC analysis. Software and vacuum pump included.
The SCION triple quadrupole (TQ) detector is a comprehensive solution for your most demanding gas chromatography applications. Delivering unrivaled performance, reliability, and bench-space savings by utilizing an innovative “lens-free,” elliptical ion-path design that delivers ultra-high sensitivity and chemical noise reduction.
SCION triple quadrupole Benefits
- Simple Tuning—”Lens-free” ion path for higher stability and sensitivity
- More Sensitivity—Active-Focusing q0 uses Helium molecules to increase ion transmission
- Higher S/N—Elliptical ion-path design resulting in virtually zero neutral or chemical noise
- Easy MRM Method Setup—Simply type the name of the compound and the MRM information auto-fills
- Unrivaled NCI Performance—High capacity turbo-pump standard with every SCION TQ
- Eliminate Re-injections—Extended Dynamic Range detector with unique Integrated-Quad design
The versatile 456-GC is a key part to the reliability, robustness, and sensitivity of any GC-MS analysis. It can accommodate two columns in the oven and is available with new backflush technology and the innovative ChromatoProbe™. The GC is also equipped with the multilanguage touchpad display supporting 13 languages and enabling MS control.
Further 456-GC features:
- Versatile design with additional injector and detector options for multipurpose analysis using both GC and GC-MS
- Select up to 3 injectors: SSL, PTV
- Add up to 3 GC detectors-FID, ECD, TCD,PFPD
- High precision electronic pressure control
- All temperature zones up to 450 °C
- Automated with Model 8400/8410 or CTC liquid/headspace autosampler
For more info see this folder.