The offered used Gerhardt Laboratory shaker LS5 is a large, reliable reciprocating shaker for all shaking tasks in chemical, biological or microbiological laboratories. The speed and running time can be adjusted for optimal reproducibility. The running time can be programmed in seconds, minutes, hours or set for continuous operation. The shaker has separate LED displays for the set and current speed, as well as the total and remaining time.
We have tested the performance of the used Gerhardt Laboratory shaker LS5 and it is in a good state.
- Low profile design
- Low vibration and almost silent operation
- Robust, gentle and maintenance free drive technology, suitable for continuous operation
- High loading capacity at all speed ranges
- Electronic microcontroller unit (MCU)
- Conveniently angled control panel
- Extensive accessories available for almost any shaking application
- Clear, illuminated, speed and time displays
- Ball-bearing mounted shaking platform
- Manufacturer: Gerhardt
- Type: LS5
- Motion: Linear
- Amplitude: 50 mm
- Minimum speed: 20 rpm
- Maximum speed: 200 rpm
- Capacity: up to 30 kg
- Timer: 1 to 999 minutes
- Electrical requirements: 230 V, 50 Hz, 80 W, 0.35 A
- Dimensions shaking flatform (WxD): 540 x 380 mm
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 610 x 510 x 120 mm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Includes 4 vertical rods for attaching accessories and a TB52 Finished platform attachment for 20 Erlenmeyer flasks, 200 – 300 ml
- New price TB52 € 450
For more information, please refer to the brochure.
prijs andere aanbieders: € 1249, eerder soort gelijke schudder verkocht voor € 750.