This used Waters Xevo QTof MS was manufactured in February 2010. We purchased it from a Dutch government organisation were it always been properly maintained by Waters. Its exact mass measurement capabilities enable compounds to be more easily identified. With the ability to confirm a measured m/z to within 2 ppm (RMS) you can significantly increase your confidence in assigning elemental composition.
- Exact mass: 2 ppm RMS
- Resolution: Over 10,000 Full Width Half Maximum (FWHM)
- Sensitivity: enhanced duty cycle (EDC) capability for maximum duty cycle over specified m/z range
- Range: > Up to 4 orders of linearity
- UPLC compatible acquisition rates: Up to 20 spectra/sec
In addition to MS and MS/MS modes of acquisition, Xevo QTof MS utilizes Waters’ unique UPLC/MSE mode of operation, allowing you to collect the maximum amount of data from a single analysis in total confidence. This system is able to overcome undersampling of complex mixtures.
- Use of a generic method, which does not require detailed knowledge of your sample
- Acquiring molecular and fragmentation data from all of the ions, all of the time in UPLC timeframes, which overcomes limitations of conventional DDA approaches
- Datasets that are a comprehensive digital record of your sample, so you can re-interrogate your data, rather than re-interrogate your sample
- High UPLC/MSE reproducibility enables quantitative comparison across large sample sets
For more info about UPLC/MSE see the document: Waters Xevo QTof MSE technology