For sale this used IGT Printability tester C1 purchased from the laboratory of the National Bank. The instrument was cleaned and tested in our laboratory and it is working properly.
The offered used IGT Printability tester C1 produces colour prints of conventional and UV offset inks suitable for many purposes. This instrument is specially designed for computerized colour measuring systems (spectrophotometers) and colour matching systems. Furthermore, it can also be applied for density measurements, including establishing colour and density tolerances and determination of coverage, wear resistance, scratch resistance, flexibility, adhesion and gloss, ink transfer (ing/m2), light fastness and resistance to chemicals.
- Manufacturer: IGT Reprotest BV
- Type: C1
- Printing force: from 100 to 1000 N, selectable in 19 steps
- Printing speed: 0,3 m/s, constant
- Print length: 200 mm
- Print width: 35 mm
- Maximum substrate thickness: 4 mm
- Top rollers: Elastomer for conventional or UV-curing inks
- Electrical requirements: 220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 650 x 400 x 300 mm
- Weight: 35 kg