For sale this used MarSurf surface roughness tester. The performance of this instrument was tested in our laboratory, and it is working properly.
The used MarSurf surface roughness tester consists of an evaluation unit M 300 and a drive unit RD 18 with integrated roughness standard, both with Bluetooth wireless connection. It is easy-to-use and especially suitable for precise, on-site roughness measurements.
- Manufacturer: Mahr GmbH
- Type: Set M300-RD 18
- Traversing speed: 0.5mm/sec
- Measuring range: up to 350 µm
- Profile resolution: 90 µm, 180 µm, 350 µm, automatic switching
- Evaluation length: 1.25 mm, 4 mm, 12.5 mm, selectable
- Standards: DIN/ISO/JIS/ASME
- DIN/ISO: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rmax, Rp, Rpk, Rk, Rvk, Rv, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, V0, Rt, R3z, RPc, Rmr, RSm, Rsk
- JIS: Ra, Rz, RzJIS, S
- ASME: Rp, Rpm
- MOTIF: R, AR, Rx, W, CR, CF, CL
- Protection class: M 300: IP42, RD 18: IP40
- Supplied with power adapter, height adjustment, PGN 3 geometric surface roughness standard and manuals
- Dimensions (WxDxH): M 300: 190 x 140 x 75 mm, RD 18: 130 x 70 x 50 mm
- Weight: M 300: 1 kg, RD 18: 300 g
- New price approximately € 6320
For more information, please refer to the Brochure.
Zelfde product wordt aangeboden voor ongeveer € 1860 op ebay