For sale this used Waters fraction collector III. The instrument was previously used combined with a Waters Alliance Separations module and Waters Dual absorbance detector. It is designed to combine with many HPLC, Preparative HPLC, and MS applications.
We have tested the performance of the used Waters Fraction Collector III in our laboratory. The instrument is in a good condition.
- Valve orifice: 1.6 mm
- Maximum pressure: in – 294 KPa, out – 98 KPa
- Residual volume: in – 26 µl, out – 66 µl
- Coefficient of volumetric flow: 0.065
- Solvent temperature: 0ºC to 60ºC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 335 x 286 x 387 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
For more information please refer to the manual: WFC III.