This used elemental combustion analyser Classic 4024 was manufactured in 2016. It can be used for the simultaneous determination of CHNS-O elements based on the Dumas method. The system was bought by and installed at a company in the Netherlands in 2018. After a couple of years it became redundant and they decided to sell it. The system hasn’t been used very intensively and is still in a good state. It will be delivered including a PC with software and several spare parts (see pictures).
- Costech ECS 4024 base CHNS-O analyser (newprice €18000).
- One furnace configuration
- Self calibrating Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD)
- Stable GC oven (30-110 °C)
- CHNS/O pneumatic autosampler for 50 samples (newprice €6300)
- PC with EAS Clarity software
- Several spare parts/consumables (see pictures, newprice ?)
This used elemental combustion analyzer CHNS-O Classic 4024 Model is an instrument for organic elemental analysis based on the Dumas method for the simultaneous determination of CHNS-O elements. It represents an evolution of the elemental analysis techniques based on “flash combustion” / chromatographic separation. CO2, H2O, SO2 and N2 are separated in a GC column kept at a constant temperature, user selectable within 30° up to 110 °C. The ECS Classic 4024 is a fully automated, microprocessor controlled analytical unit interfaced to a PC.
Features and benefits:
- Fully automatic analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Application flexibility and versatility
- Ease of use detector. No reference gas needed
- Powerful software for viewing results from PC
- No background nitrogen
- Three types of autosamplers available (Electronic/Pneumatic/Manual)
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for stable isotype analysis
- Low operation and management costs
- Analyzer detector range for C, H, N, S & O: 200 ppm – 100 %
- Sample size: 0.01 mg – 100 mg (according to the sample nature)
- Accuracy (%) < 0.2 (reference material)
- Precision (%) < 0.1 (reference material)
- LOQ: 1-5 μg
- Furnace: 800-1100 °C
- Analysis time: 15 minutes for CHNS, 3 minutes for CN with 2 m GC column (reference material)
- Size: 760 x 350 x 700 mm (W x D x H)
- Power: 230 VAC ± 10%, 1-10 A
- Analysis costs: From 0.60 – 0.80 euro – depending on sample size
For more info see the folder.