This used GeneAmp PCR System 9700 from Applied Biosystems is specifically designed for the amplification of nucleic acids. The GeneAmp PCR System 9700 consists of a base module and one of many interchangeable sample block modules. The 96-well GeneAmp PCR System 9700 is designed for use with 0.2 ml reaction tubes or 96-well reaction plates for all of your routine PCR applications.
The gold-plated silver sample block has been engineered for maximum performance and durability, utilizing a rapid heat transfer design of electroformed silver to maximize heating/cooling rates and goldplating for maximum durability. This allows the gold-plated silver 96-well 9700 system to be used in MAX Mode (5°C / sec average heating/cooling of block) and 9600 emulation mode.
Other vendors still ask approximately €5000 for this device.
- Interchangeable sample block modules for greater flexibility
- Gold-plated silver blocks for high speed 5°C/sec average heating/cooling rate of block
- Aluminum sample blocks designed for routine PCR and cycle sequencing
- Gold-plated silver block provides maximum durability
- Format: 0.2 ml tubes, 96-well plate
- Capacity: 96 x 0.2 ml tubes, 1 x 96-well plate
- Reaction Speed: Standard