This robust as new Thermo Scientific Immersion Cooler EK90 is perfect for cooling of heating thermostats, water baths, and direct contact cooling methods used in material characterization, as well as cooling reactors, and any cold/vapor/solvent trapping applications. The system is out of 2015 and is never used, only the original box is not included. It is tested in our laboratory and it is guaranteed in a good condition.
The offered as new Thermo Scientific Immersion Cooler EK90 is designed to cool to temperatures as low as -90°C and offer an alternative solution to circulators, cooling coils and ice, dry ice, or liquid nitrogen. This economical, easy-to-use system contains a cold probe that is inserted into an application to provide point-of-use cooling. With a cooling probe there is no need for fluid maintenance or the expense of tap water.
- Air-cooled cooling circuit
- High cooling power
- Outstanding time-to-temperature
- A broad temperature range with adjustable temperature
- With temperature accuracy of approximately 1 to 2°C
- Suitable for individual cooling applications like cooling smaller volumes or removing reaction heat
- Reaches temperatures down to -90°C in a 5L Dewar vessel
- Model: EK 90 Temperature Setpoint Option
- Electrical requirements: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Cooling capacity: 350W at +20 °C; 280W at -10 °C; 170W at -40 °C; 100W at -60 °C
- Temperature range: -90 °C to 40 °C
- Refrigerant: R404A/R23
- Dimensions flexible probe: 14.3 mm x 900 mm
- Dimensions cooler (WxDxH): 380 x 460 x 490 mm
- Weight: 62.7 kg
- New price € 5867
For more information, please refer to the Immersion Cooler Manual.