This as new Thermo Scientific Merlin Recirculating Chiller M75 is new and unused. it was manufactured a few years ago and the original box is missing. The instrument was tested in our laboratory and was found to be in good state and well-functioning. The use of a recirculating chiller is for instance recommended for pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnical applications.
The offered as new Thermo Scientific Merlin Recirculating Chiller M75 is ideal for applications requiring heat removal across a wide temperature range. The unit consists of an air-cooled refrigeration system, plate heat exchanger, recirculating pump, polyethylene reservoir, and a microprocessor controller. It is a compact, portable, refrigerated recirculator with powerful cooling capacity. The Merlin provides 2156 watts of reliable and consistent cooling for your critical applications. Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Global compliance ensures user safety
- Easy–to–use intuitive controller
- Translucent reservoir enables quick viewing of fluid level
- Removable grille allows for quick and easy preventative maintenance
- Model: M75 LR 230/50 PD2 LL/LF RS232
- Cooling capacity: up to 2156 watts
- Temperature range: -15°C to 35°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.1 °C
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Pump type: PD2 (Positive Displacement Pump)
- Pump capacity: 9.5 L/min at 4.2 bar
- Reservoir volume: 1.8 Litres
- Communications: RS232, remote start, low flow & low level alarms
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 413 x 610 x 664 mm
- Weight: 79.8 kg
- New price: € 6687
See the Merlin LR Manual for more information.