This refurbished Velocity11 PlateLoc microplate sealer was used in a Dutch University Medical Centre. After purchase, we have refurbished and tested the instrument in our laboratory, among others, we have placed a new display. The microplate sealer is in a good state.
It is designed to seal a wide range of microplates, such as deep well, assay, PCR, and compound storage plates. The offered refurbished Velocity11 PlateLoc microplate sealer distinguishes itself as the premier thermal sealer through its speed, small footprint, ease of use and dependability. The automated microplate sealer has a standalone mode which enables full control of sealing time and temperature through the integrated touch screen, while a choice of plate stage inserts ensures the best possible seal for any microplate. It is also suitable for robotic integration.
- Manufacturer: Velocity11
- Gas purge option: No
- Microplate height: up to 51 mm
- Cycle time: approximately 8 seconds per plate
- Warm-up time: 2.5 minutes
- Cool-down time: 1 hour (from 160°C to ambient temperature)
- Sealing temperature: 30 to 200°C
- Interface: RS-232 Serial Port with DB9 connector
- Air supply: 70 LPM at 6.2 bar (2.5 cfm at 90 psi)
- Environmental requirements: 4-40°C; 10-90% RH, non-condensing
- Electrical requirements: 200 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 215 x 400 x 585 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Including CD-ROM with software, two rolls of peelable heat seal foil, a set of four microplate support inserts (090, 180, 235 and 290) and user guide