These used tecniplast 6-cage hospitalization cages for rodents from the so-called Rabbits R-Suite range R type were manufactured by the company Tecniplast. The pictures show the type and condition of these cages, they are well maintained and as new. Each cage system is on wheels and contains 6 separate rabbit cages. Tecniplast is a leading branch in animal caging for laboratory studies.
The outside dimensions are approximately 154*70*181 cm (W*D*H). The measured inner dimensions of each cage are approximately 71.8*76*47 cm, which correspond to a floor area of 5465 cm2. The height is measured from the Noryl cage floor to the metal ceiling top.
Some other features:
- The injection moulded perforated Noryl floor assures: No sharp edges to enhance animal comfort. Fast draining and drying design to maintain a clean environment. A warm and comfortable environment for rabbits or other small animals.
- The raised shelf and nesting box, together with the internal height, creates an ideal three-dimensional enriched environment
- The rack interlinking system (standard for all racks) increases floor space and allows communication between cages for social housing
- The stainless-steel rack with noise-free Polycarbonate side panels helps to avoid animal stress
- Transparent removable side panels allow optimal visibility of the entire cage volume: quick and easy daily check.
- Injection moulded Noryl cage means: Smooth edges that eliminate dirty traps, ensuring perfect cleaning. Stacking lugs for proper stacking, rather
than“stucking”. Thickness uniformity for a lighter and more resistant cage. Stress and tension free plastic offering greater thermal and mechanical resistance for a long lasting product that withstands repetitive washing and autoclaving cycles.
- A push-and-close system allows the gate to be closed easily even while holding animals; the gate features also a safety lock system to avoid animals escaping from the cage
- A fast-dry roof design results in quicker and easier washing procedures
- Rounded corners and lighter rack ensure easy and safe transportation
- The newprice of these cages systems is approximately € 3500. The offered cages are as new, but will cost a fraction of the newprice. They originate from a animal tox study testing laboratory which had to close down. However, these cages can also be used as top quality hospitalization cages for all kinds of small animals.
Each cage will be delivered complete with food can and drink bottle. See the folder for more info: TP_HOUSING_CONVENTIONAL